Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Nova Medical is an outstanding company to work for. They provide the tools necessary to be successful | Glassdoor
  1. "Nova Medical is an outstanding company to work for. They provide the tools necessary to be successful"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is for those that work hard and get rewarded well. They also have a niche in the market with services and online reporting. Communication is important with Nova medical. Lots of opportunity to grow.

Cons

No cons unless you are lazy and don't want to work hard.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-16
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).