Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Industrial Director | Glassdoor
  1. "Industrial Director"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

I have been with Nova for over two years and I LOVE the fact that not only do you get paid a great salary; but you also receive full benefits, car allowance, free iphone to conduct business, PTO, sick days, etc. And a PLUS is that you also make a commission on top of your salary. Usually, other sales jobs offer commission only with opportunities with advancement. Here at NOVA, you get paid a salary and on top, a commission.

Cons

In order for you to collect commission, you are placed on a probation period to prove your sales and managing skills. If you do not like to work and be held accountable, this is not the place for you...

Advice to Management

One thing that I would like to see improvement on is the communication via emails.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-06-11
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).