Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - GREAT CAREER AND WAY OF LIFE | Glassdoor
  1. "GREAT CAREER AND WAY OF LIFE"

Sales - Industrial Director in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

This company is amazing and the opportunity to make money is all on the individual. The amount of work and effort you put it, you will get a 1000 percent return!! I LOVE working for NOVA!!!

Cons

I can't say I have many. I had to put in some long hours but like anything in life you have to put in a real effort to get a true result!!

Advice to Management

AMAZING Job of support!!!!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-07-21
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).