Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - A career, not a job | Glassdoor
  1. "A career, not a job"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers has really put a lot of support systems in place to ensure that our sales reps are armed with phenomenal training, resources to help facilitate the sales process and a wonderful support team at Corporate. Also, there is great support in place from our sales reps. We all help each other and provide leads and help with locations in our territories and markets. We participate in team building activities that help keep and build morale on the teams.

Cons

To be honest, I have been with Nova since December of 2003 and in my opinion, it is very seldom that I encounter negative aspects of this job. I know that sounds like a safe answer but I honestly couldn’t imagine working for another company.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue supporting your sales teams. Continue with the incentive programs and team building allowances. The positive morale on our team is a direct reflection of how Corporate respects the sales force of this company.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-12-10
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).