Novetta - Used to be special as FGM, now just another government contractor | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Novetta

"Used to be special as FGM, now just another government contractor"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Software Developer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Novetta full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free soda. Decent benefits. Depending on your team, you can have a very flexible schedule.

Cons

Limited opportunity for advancement. Employees are responsible for finding their next contract as they end. Information on contracts is never given to the "regular" employees unless they specifically ask for it.

Advice to Management

Try to return to a company culture of mutual respect. Also, communication between developers and managers really needs to improve.

Other Employee Reviews for Novetta

1. "The Best Company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Novetta full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Small company attitude.
    Great Medical Benefits
    Great 401k
    Really Treat you right.
    allow you to grow if you want to

Cons

Not enough positions to allow movement if you want to relocate

Advice to Management

Keep treating folks the way you have been. You really make people feel like they are wanted!

2. "My favorite place to work in my entire career"

Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Novetta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Novetta Solutions is a wonderful place to start, build, and continue a career. From your first day you get to see the outstanding corporate culture. At orientation I had all of my questions answered, spoke to the CEO, ate lunch with my manager and company execs, and felt like a member of the family.

Novetta has an open door policy and collaborative environment that fosters teamwork and ingenuity. The type of work that Novetta Solutions performs and their products are at the cutting edge - if you want to do great things, Novetta is the place.

I have never seen a company take care of its employees like Novetta Solutions does. Novetta has an Employee Care team that guides employees through their careers and keeps them up to date on new opportunities within the company.

Other great things about Novetta include: one of the best benefits plans anywhere, generous PTO, flexible schedules, really fun company events, excellent corporate communication, and great referral bonuses. Novetta is truly a destination company where you want to come because you can do stuff here that you can't do anywhere else.

Cons

Every company has some room for improvement, but Novetta is always looking for ways to get better. I don't really see any cons from my point of view

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!