Novitex - POOR PAY, POOR MANAGEMENT | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Novitex

"POOR PAY, POOR MANAGEMENT"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Round Rock, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Novitex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pitney Bowes had very good employees working as contractors, but Novitex took over. Now folks are leaving for higher paying jobs and more professional management.

Cons

Novitex offer no raises, operate a fear based management environment, and people are in lead positions with no college degrees. Obviously there is little respect for management yet they actually command that you respect them. Be sure to keep all your emails, and keep your mouth shut, there is nothing you can do.

Advice to Management

You will loose your contracts with Fortune 500 companies if you don't start respecting the people who work for you as the very heart of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Novitex

"Was positive until shortly after the acquisition by Apollo"

I worked at Novitex full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people I worked with directly were all fantastic professionals.

Cons

Executive management has no respect for the front line and no apparent understanding of what they do or what the business is.

Advice to Management

Get a clue on your contracts and business.

"Terrible management with no potential room for growth"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Office Administrator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Novitex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good people with great hearts but that's about it.

Cons

Everything. Terrible PTO policy where hourly employees cannot even take days off. Management is completely disorganized. You report to a variety of managers who micromanage when majority of them don't know you or how you work.

Ever since the switch from Pitney to Novitex, the company has gone downhill. They need to eliminate the dumb SDM because it's useless and provides no guidance and mentorship to wanting to invest in skills. I asked my manager what can i do to better my skills as a worker for Novitex, she said "I don't know. I'm sure our company website offers something." WOW. What an awesome manager -_-

This company needs to restructure everything. Ever since the acquirement of PB, long term employes have lost a majority of the benefits they received.

Crappy hours. They don't offer 8 hour shifts to full time mail employees. Only 7.5. What is that supposed to mean? They're so cheap. I'm disappointed.

Advice to Management

Collaborate more and focus more your group of employees rather than micromanaging other employees.