Novo Nordisk - Fantastic | Glassdoor

"Fantastic"

Current Employee - Process Engineer I in Clayton, NC

I have been working at Novo Nordisk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exceptional benefits, 401(k) matching, Christmas gifts, bonuses, engaging work, phenomenal portfolio of drugs, a very bright future outlook for the company, and wonderfully competent co-workers. There are even travel opportunities (rarely, but they happen) since it's an international company.

Cons

The bureaucracy of a large, highly-regulated corporation can really kill your momentum and morale, especially if you like a fast-paced environment. They recognize this is a problem and are genuinely working to remove roadblocks to creativity and productivity. Also, I am on-call 24/7/365 in this role (except for alternating weekends), and this can really get in the way when trying to live life outside of work, but it's a great incentive to put the time in while I'm at the factory to minimize the chance of something going wrong while I'm at home.

Advice to Management

Data reporting and documentation of your own work is very important for showcasing what a great job you're doing, but management can ask for too much of it sometimes, and subsequently use it to micromanage. Luckily, Novo Nordisk has a great culture, and most managers are approachable and open to listening and responding to concerns voiced by their employees.

Novo Nordisk2019-11-22
  1. "Excellent Employer"

Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Novo Nordisk full-time

Pros

Great benefits, but most important of all great people to work with. I have been to other reputable pharma companies and the general attitude of co-workers, colleagues, and senior leadership is very positive. I am glad that I was was presented the opportunity to work at Novo Nordisk!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great morale

Novo Nordisk2020-01-18
  2. "Great company"

Former Intern - Intern - Hourly

I worked at Novo Nordisk

Pros

Good pay and benefits at company

Cons

Too many chiefs, not enough indians

Novo Nordisk2020-01-18

Discover more reviews about Novo Nordisk.