Nucleus Software Exports - Nucleus Products | Glassdoor

"Nucleus Products"

Pros

Lending is our monopoly. Can we take it to heights where it will be untouchable by any competition and we still not become complacent.

It would be nice if we can provide a horizon for a comprehensive solution, augmenting the aspirations of customers.

Cons

Nucleus should tighten up some non-performers and lay stress on increasing the revenue graph.

Advice to Management

Nucleus is a great place to work but an incorrect image is portrayed in the name of Discipline and Puntuality. We forget that it is these 2 attributes which make us excel in our tasks. These 2 properties coupled with excellence at work is what makes us Professionals. Some amount of compassion from seniors can make a lot of difference to help attain these attributes.

Nucleus has good number of capable resources. Their potentials need to be tapped in the right way. Some need guidance and some need support to excel in whatever they are doing. Perhaps the senior management also wants this to happen but it is not getting transmitted and assimilated down the line.

Other Employee Reviews for Nucleus Software Exports