Numeric Investors LLC - Great company to work for, ample opportunities and supportive environment | Glassdoor

"Great company to work for, ample opportunities and supportive environment"

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been here for over a year in a technical role and have been impressed by how great this boutique is relative to other financial firms I know. Pros are: an open culture with supportive management, flexibility to work on projects of interest, family friendly firm, business momentum. It's nice to be in a place where you can be yourself and not have to play a political game. People are smart AND helpful, not... just protecting their own turfs. The integration in the MAN group offers some unique opportunities for Numeric employees to collaborate with other firms under the MAN umbrella. Pretty unique firm in the financial industry!

Cons

The integration with MAN group is still making some employees (mostly who have been at Numeric for a long time) reminisce the "old" Numeric. This can create interesting cross-currents in the firm.

Numeric Investors LLC2016-12-06

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company to work"

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time

Pros

The moral is good, people are nice, and there is an entrepreneurial atmosphere, especially in the research department. Good pay, plenty of corporate events, wine-tasting Fridays, to compensate brilliant and hard-working people.

Cons

Nothing I can think of... If any, you have to be self-motivated for pushing forward your projects.

Numeric Investors LLC2018-07-30

"Fantastic high energy quant"

Investment Production Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC for less than a year

Pros

Willingness to teach, startup mentally in a test of time proven company, they want you to come up with new ideas and innovate, great people, clan/family mentality, lot of customization, everyone wants you to do well, great technology

Cons

Huge learning curve, you can’t always “shut off” when you leave work, not a direct onboarding process (pro and a con)

Advice to Management

I don’t think I’ve been here long enough to know what advice to give

Numeric Investors LLC2017-12-16

Discover more reviews about Numeric Investors LLC.