Numeric Investors LLC - Meritocracy | Glassdoor

"Meritocracy"

Current Employee - Portfolio Analyst

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Intelligent people, open door policy, everyone is friendly and helpful, recognized and rewarded for the work you do, flexibility to explore your interests, casual atmosphere, great benefits.

Cons

Very flat structure (good and bad), no well-defined career path- however, if you're proactive, you can carve one out. Somewhat ambiguous (albeit seemingly fair) compensation structure in terms of raises and bonuses.

Advice to Management

Give more guidance and opportunities to junior employees to help them grow their careers.

Numeric Investors LLC2016-12-09

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company to work"

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time

Pros

The moral is good, people are nice, and there is an entrepreneurial atmosphere, especially in the research department. Good pay, plenty of corporate events, wine-tasting Fridays, to compensate brilliant and hard-working people.

Cons

Nothing I can think of... If any, you have to be self-motivated for pushing forward your projects.

Numeric Investors LLC2018-07-30

"Fantastic high energy quant"

Investment Production Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC for less than a year

Pros

Willingness to teach, startup mentally in a test of time proven company, they want you to come up with new ideas and innovate, great people, clan/family mentality, lot of customization, everyone wants you to do well, great technology

Cons

Huge learning curve, you can’t always “shut off” when you leave work, not a direct onboarding process (pro and a con)

Advice to Management

I don’t think I’ve been here long enough to know what advice to give

Numeric Investors LLC2017-12-16

Discover more reviews about Numeric Investors LLC.