Numeric Investors LLC - Great place to work and friendly culture. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work and friendly culture."

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Numeric Investors LLC

Pros

I think Numeric is a great place to work. The people are intelligent, collaborative, and friendly. The work was very interesting, and people were happy to provide feedback and give advice about the project I was working on. I think that one of the reasons why I was able to learn as much as I did was due to the feedback I received from my mentor as well as the rest of the team. I really appreciated that people... were willing to spend time to explain concepts and give advice on how to approach certain questions that came up along the way. In fact, one of my favorite parts of the internship was the opportunities to learn from others. In addition to my daily work, I was able to learn more about other aspects of Numeric's business through conversations with other employees as well as the week-long bootcamp. I really enjoyed my internship and thought it was a very valuable experience that has shaped my career goals.

Cons

None I can think of.

Numeric Investors LLC2017-10-02

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company to work"

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time

Pros

The moral is good, people are nice, and there is an entrepreneurial atmosphere, especially in the research department. Good pay, plenty of corporate events, wine-tasting Fridays, to compensate brilliant and hard-working people.

Cons

Nothing I can think of... If any, you have to be self-motivated for pushing forward your projects.

Numeric Investors LLC2018-07-30

"Fantastic high energy quant"

Investment Production Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC for less than a year

Pros

Willingness to teach, startup mentally in a test of time proven company, they want you to come up with new ideas and innovate, great people, clan/family mentality, lot of customization, everyone wants you to do well, great technology

Cons

Huge learning curve, you can’t always “shut off” when you leave work, not a direct onboarding process (pro and a con)

Advice to Management

I don’t think I’ve been here long enough to know what advice to give

Numeric Investors LLC2017-12-16

Discover more reviews about Numeric Investors LLC.