Numeric Investors LLC - Great learning opportunities with limited room for advancement. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great learning opportunities with limited room for advancement."

Current Employee - Technology Staff in Boston, MA

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good opportunities to learn a lot about quantitative investing in a fairly supportive environment. Flexible with scheduling and vacation time. Casual dress code. Good bonus and profit sharing plan.

Cons

Company leadership is focused mainly on growth and profitability, sometimes at the expense of staff career growth. Informal culture can be a good thing or not, depending on your needs and preferences.

Numeric Investors LLC2014-11-04

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company to work"

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC full-time

Pros

The moral is good, people are nice, and there is an entrepreneurial atmosphere, especially in the research department. Good pay, plenty of corporate events, wine-tasting Fridays, to compensate brilliant and hard-working people.

Cons

Nothing I can think of... If any, you have to be self-motivated for pushing forward your projects.

Numeric Investors LLC2018-07-30

"Fantastic high energy quant"

Investment Production Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Numeric Investors LLC for less than a year

Pros

Willingness to teach, startup mentally in a test of time proven company, they want you to come up with new ideas and innovate, great people, clan/family mentality, lot of customization, everyone wants you to do well, great technology

Cons

Huge learning curve, you can’t always “shut off” when you leave work, not a direct onboarding process (pro and a con)

Advice to Management

I don’t think I’ve been here long enough to know what advice to give

Numeric Investors LLC2017-12-16

Discover more reviews about Numeric Investors LLC.