Numotion - Numotion is leading the way... | Glassdoor

"Numotion is leading the way..."

Current Employee - Director of Payer Contracting in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly passionate and compassionate about the customer from the very top down through the entire organization. The executive leadership, through the dedicated efforts of all the various teams, are focused on improvements that not only improve the health of the business but ultimately delivers top quality patient satisfaction. It is one thing to say we are going to focus on our customer but another to actually execute on those words...we are executing which is exciting for our customers who need our equipment/services, our referrals/payers who rely on us to deliver, and our employees who can be proud of where they work. Much headway has been made with much more to come in not only leading the way as the best CRT provider out there but also leading the way in our industry. The company really values their employees and I truly feel valued as a Numotion team member as well!

Cons

Ongoing pricing and guideline pressures can create challenges in getting the right product out in an appropriate time frame not only for Numotion but the industry as a whole.

Advice to Management

Continued focus on improvements that ultimately improve the customer's experience and organizational health. Continue to innovate, advocate and lead the way in the industry.

Numotion2018-05-16

"Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Computer Security Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I tend to stay in jobs for the long term. This is a company that actually has a mission, it actually has some satisfaction at the end of the day. It is getting more and more rare to find companys like this.

Cons

The pay can be lacking, the company is larger than its infrastructure and culture would show.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing, every year this company gets a little bit better to work for.

Numotion2020-01-12

"Not the same as it used to be"

Former Employee - Ccc in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Your helping people and they’re quality of life

Cons

Very money driven, unrealistic expectations and metrics system in place. No room for growth, very unappreciated unless one of the favorites. Lots of bias. Pay is not worth the stress or the greatest.

Advice to Management

None

Numotion2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about Numotion.