Numotion - I'm so happy to be here | Glassdoor

"I'm so happy to be here"

Current Employee - ATP in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at many DME/CRT dealers, mom and pops and a former large corporate entity. I understand the large company view and the love of a small mom and pop. I feel that we meet that at Numotion. It a difficult world and we always do our best. The job as ATP isn't for everyone, it's something that either you are one or aren't. We hire the best and keep the best. I've always wanted to work here because it represents me and who I am - my own standards are set high and I know that's what Numotion seeks. I applied for a position here and couldn't be happier. 20 years in this role, 3 years at Numotion.

Cons

I don't see any. I see their vision, they support mine. Our goal is to help our customers. It's a difficult job.

Advice to Management

Love and support your employees. That could apply to everyone and any employer.

Numotion2018-05-17

"Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Computer Security Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I tend to stay in jobs for the long term. This is a company that actually has a mission, it actually has some satisfaction at the end of the day. It is getting more and more rare to find companys like this.

Cons

The pay can be lacking, the company is larger than its infrastructure and culture would show.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing, every year this company gets a little bit better to work for.

Numotion2020-01-12

"Not the same as it used to be"

Former Employee - Ccc in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Your helping people and they’re quality of life

Cons

Very money driven, unrealistic expectations and metrics system in place. No room for growth, very unappreciated unless one of the favorites. Lots of bias. Pay is not worth the stress or the greatest.

Advice to Management

None

Numotion2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about Numotion.