Numotion - Amazing Company | Glassdoor

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Remote Services Technician in Apex, NC

I have been working at Numotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company that cares about its employees and really makes a difference in the world. Training was amazing and perfect. Environment is very friendly and supportive. The work is rewarding and worthwhile. Numotion values their employees and treats them with respect. I feel valued because of my experience, skills, and work ethic and was hired based on those things. I had applied at more than 500 companies and was delighted to discover a company that could look past the age of an applicant! Numotion absolutely values diversity creating a dynamic workforce with skilled, experienced, enthusiastic people ready to make a difference in in the world of mobility.

Cons

None. This is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Remain as you are! Open, caring, working together to do something wonderful for those that need mobility and their families.

Numotion2019-05-23

"Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Computer Security Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I tend to stay in jobs for the long term. This is a company that actually has a mission, it actually has some satisfaction at the end of the day. It is getting more and more rare to find companys like this.

Cons

The pay can be lacking, the company is larger than its infrastructure and culture would show.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing, every year this company gets a little bit better to work for.

Numotion2020-01-12

"Not the same as it used to be"

Former Employee - Ccc in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Your helping people and they’re quality of life

Cons

Very money driven, unrealistic expectations and metrics system in place. No room for growth, very unappreciated unless one of the favorites. Lots of bias. Pay is not worth the stress or the greatest.

Advice to Management

None

Numotion2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about Numotion.