Nuspire Networks - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Sales Repersenitive in Commerce Township, MI
Former Employee - Sales Repersenitive in Commerce Township, MI

Pros

Very comfortable team atmosphere. The staff is very competent, at most places I have worked there are a few people on the ball and a mass of useless fools, at Nuspire every person seems to be on top of things. Sure you might not get along with some people but if you need something each person there is driven and very skilled, willing to take time to help you. Everyone seems to really care, that’s not common. As a Sales Rep it help to have total confidence that we would deliver for the customer and I was never let down. The management staff is some of the most intelligent and driven people I have worked for; there is lots of opportunity to grow and learn, if circumstances would permit, I would work for Nuspire again.

Cons

Nuspire is a Growing company, and that means you work alot and I mean alot. The management tries to soften the blow by creating a great culture with events and team building, but bottom line if you are not a person with a strong work ethic you will not survive at Nuspire, most likely you will be let go, quickly and unceremoniously.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to keep it up, possibly provide more vacation time in the first year for new employees; however Nuspire is one of the only bright spots in the dark cloud that is Michigan these days and I hope they can keep it going and keep creating new jobs for the state.

Other Employee Reviews for Nuspire Networks

"Valuable experience. Learned a lot about myself and the industry."

Pros

Overall it is a good company for someone just starting out. I highly advise newcomers to the industry to consider working here.

Small company
    Employee functions
    Growth in the industry

Cons

While I advise people to consider working here, keep in mind it likely won't be for the long term. There's a good 'ol boys clique in upper management that will utlitmately be to the peril of the company.

Cliques in management
    Be careful. Some of the "leaders" are very two-faced.
    Micromanagement
    Over the top time tracking (to the minute)

Advice to Management

Be careful with all the "buddies" in management. Other employees do see this and it will utlimately hinder the future growth and success that would otherwise be possible.

2. "Fantastic Company Culture and Mobility"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Commerce, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Commerce, MI

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time

Pros

The best thing about Nuspire is the people who work there. Everyone is friendly and helpful and willing to help their teammates learn new aspects of the job. The company does bi-weekly events like Volleyball and cookoffs to build up the team environment and facilitate relationship building within the company itself.

Another thing I love about Nuspire is that you are not pigeon-holed into a position coming in. There is room for growth and movement within the company both upward and cross-departmental.

Cons

There's a lot of work to be done, but it is typically kept within standard working hours, so it's manageable.

Advice to Management

Advice: keep doing what you're doing!