KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I've ever worked for.

Nov 16, 2021 - Sales Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great people, very smart people. Never a dull moment and always lots to learn and get better at.

Cons

You often have to find things on your own. Institutional knowledge is a big thing. Sometimes makes it hard to be agile or move quickly.

1 person found this review helpful

The Nutanix Team

We appreciate your feedback - thank you for sharing. We are smiling to know you're enjoying Nutanix. If you're open to discussing areas of opportunity in terms of better knowledge sharing and being more agile, don't hesitate to reach out to your manager to set up a conversation. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced work environment with lots of opportunities

Jan 5, 2022 - SRE Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- training available and certifications - fast paced and can learn a lot of different technologies on the platform - exposure to different types of environments

Cons

- little time to manage queue and training/projects - still growing/changing company at times seeing the growing pains - too many products within platform, difficult to specialize on all

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

The Nutanix Team

Thank you for sharing your balanced feedback. We've shared it internally with the team. We appreciate you being a part of our Nutanix journey. Best of luck in whatever comes next for you. We'll be cheering you on. 😊

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Be comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Sep 17, 2021 - Senior Systems Reliability Engineer in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company with great benefits. - Ability to work remote is a major plus. - Care of Health, Family and Work/Life Balance is encouraged. - There are many intellectual engineers working alongside you and available to learn from or ask for assistance. - Automation Tools are continually being worked on to improve workflow and improve the case lifecycle for both engineers and customers. - Management listens to engineers for ideas on how to improve the structure or workflows within Support itself in addition to the product. - Training and learning is valued and opportunity for it is provided. - Virtual teams of engineers with different specialties are available to ask for help if/when working on something new. - There are many opportunities to collaborate and/or increase organizational visibility within the company. - Great and diverse culture consisting of genuine people. - Nutanix is the leader in the HCI market space and regularly incorporating new features and products into their suite of offerings.

Cons

- Support structure is still flat and case routing is still improving, therefore it is still possible to end up with cases for features/products with which one lacks familiarity. - Remote collaboration can be tough, especially if unfamiliar with the product/feature being addressed. - Feature bloat and rushed integration lends itself to bugs/cases that could have been avoided if more time was spent during the verification/testing phase. This can also lead to instances where documentation can be scarce.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

The Nutanix Team

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your time at Nutanix. We encourage you to reach out to your manager or People Business Partner if you'd like to have an open discussion around any challenges and areas you see for improvement. We're always keen to learn more. Thanks for being a part of the team.

Discover more reviews about Nutanix.