O'Connell & Associates - Years of experience in the recruitment industry leads to a deep base of clients and candidates | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for O'Connell & Associates

"Years of experience in the recruitment industry leads to a deep base of clients and candidates"

Current Employee - Principal in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Principal in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Self-employed, fun industry, work hard/play hard. There's a lot to be said for having your business in your own home. I don't have to drive to work every morning, I get fewer colds and illnesses, as I'm not in an office setting anymore, I am part of a fabulous recruiter coop called NPA Worldwide, which I would recommend to every small recruitment office on the planet.

Cons

Long hours, I'm the only one doing all the work. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to hire a researcher and a recruiter to help me recruit, but I belong to NPA Worldwide, which is the most wonderful organization for small office recruiters all over the globe. NPA affiliates help each other fill job orders.

Advice to Management

Keep making contacts, continue bringing in job orders and matching candidates to job orders.

Other Employee Reviews for O'Connell & Associates