Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

O2 Response

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place to work at

Mar 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been with them for over 5 years and I can’t say I will see myself working elsewhere. Great benefits, great discounts not 2 days are the same

Cons

Not a downside but some time can be challenging. If you don’t like customer facing roles you shouldn’t be here

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate it and it is great to see that you feel it is the best place to work, that really means a lot to us. We hope you are keeping safe in these unusual times and thanks for being part of Team O2 as without our fantastic people we wouldn't be the company that we are.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Mar 1, 2021 - Sales Advisor in Newcastle, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work and career progression.

Cons

n/a, great place to work

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about O2.