OHO - great staff that do great work, not so great senior management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OHO

"great staff that do great work, not so great senior management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Pros

the best reasons are the quality of work produced for clients, all the people who work on projects, the culture, and free friday lunches

Cons

the downsides include senior management's lack of focus, direction, and listening, the high turnover and little that is done to correct it, and the lack of recognition for a job well done

Advice to Management

listen to the employees when you ask for their opinion, or even when its unsolicited. don't be as desperate on every project.

Other Employee Reviews for OHO

1. "Good place for creative, less so for technical"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Some really great clients, lots of good people to work with. Nice location. Good variety of projects.

Cons

Less of a focus on work life balance. Not enough focus on specific areas and disciplines. The employee vetting process could use some work. Short-term thinking is a problem.

Advice to Management

Be more innovative in how the company is run - look at your competitors and how they are running their businesses and emulate them. Be more focused.

2. "Great group of people to work with"

I have been working at OHO full-time

Pros

- Friday Lunch & Learns
    - Fun company outings (red sox games, boat cruises, etc)
    - A great friendly and caring team of people to work with
    - Opportunity for growth
    - Great clients
    - Flexible working hours, WFH days
    - "Always Better Time" is scheduled to focus on topics of our choosing outside of client work.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I suppose I don't enjoy the donuts every other Monday because it's hard for me to say no!

Advice to Management

I value that you trust your employees to be independent and get their work done with little intervention. I know that help is there when I need it and that my voice will be heard and my thought and ideas, always considered. From my experience, this can be hard to find in a company.