ON24, Inc. - Good place to work | Glassdoor

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Nice people, smart engineer. My Manager is very nice, very smart. Projects are very interested. Can work from home if need.

Cons

The ticket system is not very effective. There are too many meetings. We need a uniform instant message to communicate with each other.

Advice to Management

Doing code review regularly can improve whole company's development level very quickly. We can learn from each other by code review.

ON24, Inc.2012-05-15
  1. "On-Boarding Made Easy"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I knew I made the right decision to make the move to On24, but the on-boarding process has really given me a sense of confidence that I made the right decision. From my first day, there have been clear and concise guidelines and expectations. Everyone has been extremely helpful and approachable, and the new hire training is very thorough.

Cons

The office could be larger.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24
  2. "SDR"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The sales culture was really nice. I would say everyone was really friendly with one another. Everyone is really nice. I never felt any toxicity with the culture at ON24. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and coming to work everyday felt like being around friends. They also do care about internal growth / promotion from within. Great work / life balance.

Cons

They really need to work on their benefits and perks. Not comparative within the industry. They do not offer any parental leave outside what is required by the state. They only offer catered lunch 3 days a month, and food is expensive in the financial district. Pre-tax commuter benefits but no reimbursement.

Advice to Management

My management was the best. The best manager I ever had was my SDR Manager.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24

Discover more reviews about ON24, Inc..