ON24, Inc. - Good company to settle down | Glassdoor

"Good company to settle down"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

What I like most about the company is you can manage your work life balance perfectly. Work culture is employee friendly and stress is less comparatively. Company is doing good. Company’s main focus is towards expanding it across the glob and hence good opportunity to grow for marketing and sales people.

Cons

Less opportunity to grow your career. You’ll feel like you are stuck in highly comfort zone and career stopped growing. They don’t contribute in 401k.

ON24, Inc.2018-03-23
  1. "On-Boarding Made Easy"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I knew I made the right decision to make the move to On24, but the on-boarding process has really given me a sense of confidence that I made the right decision. From my first day, there have been clear and concise guidelines and expectations. Everyone has been extremely helpful and approachable, and the new hire training is very thorough.

Cons

The office could be larger.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24
  2. "SDR"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The sales culture was really nice. I would say everyone was really friendly with one another. Everyone is really nice. I never felt any toxicity with the culture at ON24. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and coming to work everyday felt like being around friends. They also do care about internal growth / promotion from within. Great work / life balance.

Cons

They really need to work on their benefits and perks. Not comparative within the industry. They do not offer any parental leave outside what is required by the state. They only offer catered lunch 3 days a month, and food is expensive in the financial district. Pre-tax commuter benefits but no reimbursement.

Advice to Management

My management was the best. The best manager I ever had was my SDR Manager.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24

Discover more reviews about ON24, Inc..