ON24, Inc. - Great culture, really focused on success and investing in employees | Glassdoor

"Great culture, really focused on success and investing in employees"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary Company is growing at a very good pace in all regions globally Great company culture with excellent people Huge focus on customer success which means we have very happy reference-able clients Excellent tech and product team do a great job Very focused & experienced executive management team that know what they're doing

Cons

Has been a lack of standardised training in the past but now rolling out a good methodology If you are in sales there is a lot of pressure to perform, but that is sales! Resources can be a little stretched, could do with more sales, legal and solutions resource

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have done over the last 18 months. The culture and benefits have massively improved with the investment and incentives put in play.

ON24, Inc.2019-04-24
  1. "On-Boarding Made Easy"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I knew I made the right decision to make the move to On24, but the on-boarding process has really given me a sense of confidence that I made the right decision. From my first day, there have been clear and concise guidelines and expectations. Everyone has been extremely helpful and approachable, and the new hire training is very thorough.

Cons

The office could be larger.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24
  2. "SDR"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The sales culture was really nice. I would say everyone was really friendly with one another. Everyone is really nice. I never felt any toxicity with the culture at ON24. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and coming to work everyday felt like being around friends. They also do care about internal growth / promotion from within. Great work / life balance.

Cons

They really need to work on their benefits and perks. Not comparative within the industry. They do not offer any parental leave outside what is required by the state. They only offer catered lunch 3 days a month, and food is expensive in the financial district. Pre-tax commuter benefits but no reimbursement.

Advice to Management

My management was the best. The best manager I ever had was my SDR Manager.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24

Discover more reviews about ON24, Inc..