OSI Restaurant Partners - I work too hard for too little. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OSI Restaurant Partners

"I work too hard for too little."

Current Employee - Food Server in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Food Server in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My store is so desperate for workers that we will hire anyone. You interact with many interesting people. The employee discount makes McDonalds seem expensive.

Cons

I make $1000 a month and work almost every day. I have no benefits. Schedules come out less than a day before the new work week. I have a vindictive manager. I get verbally abused by staff and management. I am more qualified, in education and experience, to manage, but have no way to advance.

Advice to Management

Employees voice these concerns. Listen to the employees. Hire people who are available for more than a few days. If you have a hole on a Tuesdays, due to availability, don't hire 3 new people who also can not work Tuesday. I need to see more of my manager.

Other Employee Reviews for OSI Restaurant Partners

1. "It's a job"

Current Employee - Prep Cook/Grill Cook/Fry Cook/Expediter/Sauté/Pantry/Opener/Closer in Northern, KY

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job, pretty much guaranteed 40 plus hours, colleagues are knowledgable

Cons

Can't seem to keep the quality employees, management is somewhat "lazy"... Personally I have to pick up ALOT of slack do to scheduling issues on top off call offs.

Advice to Management

Need more competent managers.... I was previously a manager at a restaurant similar to to the this restaurants theme. None of the managers at my location would last there do to poor performance and knowledge. I believe that my location in particular needs to add another manager.

2. "Decent experience, corporate runs the show big time"

Current Employee - Server in Frazer, PA
    Current Employee - Server in Frazer, PA

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and helpful employees for the most part

Cons

They do things strictly by the book and get irritated if you deviate at all.