OTG Management - Very stressful due to unattainable goals set by upper management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OTG Management

"Very stressful due to unattainable goals set by upper management."

Former Employee - Director of Human Resources
Former Employee - Director of Human Resources

Pros

unlimited free food for all the employees; ability to speak with the owner if necessary.

Cons

short staff, employees were unskilled and un- motivated

Other Employee Reviews for OTG Management

"JFK Airport."

Current Employee - Server/Bartender in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Server/Bartender in New York, NY

I have been working at OTG Management part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Awesome company to work for. Been there for about 7 years and I am pretty happy with the schedule, the money, coworkers and management. I had the chance to grow professionally. Attended several training programs and I loved it. Union job for crew members (not management) , flexible 401K, flexible schedules, opportunity to grow in the food industry.
    Great training programs. Good income (all depends where you work and the effort you put in). Central locations more money.

Cons

We pay for our own parking unless you are management. We also pay for health insurance.
    There are some locations where you don't really make much money. It all depends where you work.
    There are some bars that are hidden by the gates and when there are no flights you don't make money. I think it depends on your experience, you will be put in good locations.

Advice to Management

They are always improving so no comments

"Need that bartending job? Run!"

Current Employee - Bartender in La Guardia Airport, NY
    Current Employee - Bartender in La Guardia Airport, NY

I have been working at OTG Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You are able to meet some very interesting people, sometimes famous ones as well.

Cons

Where to begin.... the company says they offer a 401k but they have not released it as a benefit for 2 years and counting. As a bartender we would be tipped out by servers, not anymore, you will slave very hard to serve your bar and the servers drinks, the servers have around 300 seats and when there are delays you will break and fatigue making there orders with 0 cut. The pay for bartenders is very low compared to the labor they demand you provide. The HR will not help you on major needs sometimes, you will pay union dues and they will not do anything for you. The company was good about 2 years ago but now its almost compared to slave labor. And that is not a joke.

Advice to Management

Managers are hard workers. However the higher up corporate is running the show, there is way too much corruption in this company and alot of things happening behind closed doors that not many see.