Oakwood Systems Group - Growing company, good projects, great people, good environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Oakwood Systems Group

"Growing company, good projects, great people, good environment"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Great team of people, I always can get help when I need it, and I get asked for help too. New office is cool. Opportunity to learn. Microsoft partnership is very good. I like the variety of projects I get to do, and seeing how different companies use technology.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like there is too much going on. Very busy place. On the other hand, I am never bored.

Advice to Management

Glad I joined Oakwood. I like the social aspects of the company and the chance to get to know my co-workers even if i'm not on a project with them or they are in a different practice.

Other Employee Reviews for Oakwood Systems Group

1. "Not a great company to say"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Good Management and growing company

Cons

No Comment at this moment

Advice to Management

Study market and increase the pay according to market, since daily commodities are increasing day to day, the salaries are getting paid is not enough and should get revised atleast once a year for all employees and then include their performance apprisal.

2. "Truly World Class Talent"

Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Oakwood Systems Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. People are smart, hard working, and friendly.
    2. Compensation is above average.
    3. Interesting projects to work on.

Cons

1. Health insurance plan leaves something to be desired (though this is offset by salary).
    2. This market is getting saturated. However I would still recommend taking a job here over 90% of companies.

Advice to Management

Management is not not a problem here. But it would be nice to have more opportunities to work on entrepreneurial projects. Lots of companies are starting to allow "passion projects" on the clock. With so much tech talent here, I bet amazing things could come of a program like this. Plus, the consulting business has so many ups and downs, you would probably never lose any profitability.