KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not a place to work if you like high levels of professionalism and consistency

May 26, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and work from home

Cons

I was hired for Oasis back in October 2015. Since that time I can say that though I enjoy the flexibility and extra income in addition to my primary income, the level of disrespect and I professionalism I've seen from management is disgusting. They cancel shifts early often and seem to forget their contractors are actual people with lives to schedule around. I've also seen important questions asked in chat that have went unanswered with no regard to finding the solution. Also, surveys could use a ton of improvement in how they're written. I'm not an English major but many are so sloppily written and lack much detail. Now if you're applying as a side income, go ahead but I believe in being honest about ones experience. It's an ok company but management really needs to step there games up and learn to be effective with their management.

3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

N/a

May 3, 2021 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy money to be made

Cons

Gets boring sometimes sitting for so long

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No longer the best

Jun 12, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open scheduling. As long as an agent works the minimum hours agreed upon in their contract, they can set their own schedule. Remote, i.e. work from home.

Cons

Often there isn't enough work available to obtain one's minimum hours requirement. The work chat is often filled with useless chatter rather than with work related questions and answers. Supervision is often not working, leaving agents, especially new ones, in the dark. Pay is poor, no overtime, few bonus incentives, and people with multiple years experience get paid the same as new recruits. The work is difficult and it is tiring and disenchanting to get nagging emails and texts from management telling us how easy the work is and that we should be working while the supervisor puts into chat that she is leaving to pick up their kids at school, go shopping, etc.; however, if the agents do that, we get those nagging broadcast messages I previously mentioned.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Oasis Marketing Solutions.

Oasis Marketing Solutions Job Seekers Also Viewed