Obeo - My contract employment experience with Obeo has been excellent | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Obeo

"My contract employment experience with Obeo has been excellent"

Current Employee - Authorized Distributor in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Authorized Distributor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Obeo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Obeo and the real estate photography/virtual tour industry is an excellent vertical market to be affiliated with.

Cons

Inconsistent upper management leadership with directing company down a growth and profitability path.

Other Employee Reviews for Obeo

1. "Best Real Estate Photography Company to Work For"

Former Contractor - Photographer in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Photographer in Denver, CO

I worked at Obeo as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working with Obeo is that while I was working there I was pretty much able to make my own schedule. I could accept or decline an order that came to me without having to worry about being the only photographer available. So, if I let go of an order I was not worried that it would not get taken care of. The company changed their system and made it a lot easier to communicate with the service team over the last two years as well. I think that if I remember correctly the entire company went through a restructure in 2016. They have always been willing to work with me and listen to the feedback that I have given them in the past. They even have me on hold for when I am able to come back to work. They have also put in a direct way to request changes for the company so that they can help out photographers on the ground. I think that the company is bouncing back from previous poor management. Great job to fill in extra spaces when photography shoots are slow.

Cons

My camera broke and so I have not been able to work with them for the last few months. Obeo does not have a program to help photographers get new equipment if something goes wrong. If agents get your phone number it can be irritating. The agents tend to contact me directly even after I give me photos to Obeo, and I felt like I didn't have any answers to give to the agent.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the photographers! We're out here and have a great pulse on what's going on.

"Eh."

Former Employee - Photographer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Photographer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Obeo (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling, weekends off

Cons

No opportunity for raises or promotions, too much driving

Advice to Management

Keep photographers closer to home, reimburse for mileage