Object Information Services - IT Staffing | Glassdoor

"IT Staffing"

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

Small environment, great owners, opportunity for growth is strong and great employees working there! Great environment to help build the organization.

Cons

Small environment and you have to find a way to handle all things and wear all hats. Must be ready to build your own path and be able to work well with small groups.

Advice to Management

Keep being a great employer! Keep investing in the company. Try to find new ways to automate things and plan for the future growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Object Information Services

1. "The best talent recruiters I have ever worked with"

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Object Information Services as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked with this company many times over the past almost 5 years. I have been a candidate who was placed on a full time job. Once there, I used them to help me find and hire talent. And then later I have worked thru them as contractor for another company. All I can say is that in an industry that sometimes doesn't have the best reputation, OIS is the benchmark that others should attempt to mimic. Honest to a fault, kind, fun and did I say honest?

Cons

I really cannot think of any

Advice to Management

Hire more people like the two Lauries

2. "Open, fast paced fun environment"

Current Employee - Senior Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Object Information Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Talented and dynamic team. open culture with no room for politics. Result oriented rather than matrix driven. Generous commission and fast payment term. Even though company has establish and well documented process and procedure for operation i.e. recruiting , sales, it is flexible and updated based on team consensus. No micro management. Great health benefit, 401k plan and vacation. Aggressive team approach on closing deals, even if means low margin. Focus both on maintaining existing client and expanding/adding new business. Talented sales team

Cons

Due to stiff competition at larger clients, margin can be low. Management is focusing on expanding to new client with more margin.

Advice to Management

Continue investing on high achiever employees and new business development.