ObserveIT - One of the best companies I have worked f or | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ObserveIT

"One of the best companies I have worked f or"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Boston, MA

I have been working at ObserveIT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From management to staff the people and atmosphere is great! The CEO, CFO, CTO, Office Manager and all staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. This company has a lot of potential and will grow to be even more of a rewarding company. Keep up the good work OBSERVEIT

Cons

Nothing- This is by far the best and most competent company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for ObserveIT

1. "How far we've come"

I have been working at ObserveIT full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having now been with ObserveIT for 3+ years, I've been on the "roller coaster" for a while now. Like any startup, we've had some incredible times, mixed with periods of uncertainty and doubt. I imagine some of the comments below would reflect the latter. But looking at where we are today, the transition that has happened over the past 6 months (50% growth YOY), and seeing what's to come in 2017 and beyond, I couldn't be happier to have pushed through those tough times.

Two keys to the recent success:
    1) New leadership team (CEO, VP Sales, VP Marketing, VP Product, VP People Strategy, Dir Customer Success). Studs in their respective fields, I back them and their decisions 100%.
    2) 1500+ customers that love the product and happily act as a reference on our behalf.

The foundation is set - can't wait to see what's in store ahead.

Cons

If you don't like to be served new challenges every day / be held accountable to high standards in a fast paced environment, this place isn't for you. Go work for a large tech company and hide in the shadows. Or, you can take the risk, fight to win, and reap the rewards.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the best quality candidates, and the rest will follow.

2. "Great place better people"

I have been working at ObserveIT full-time

Pros

The people are awesome. Everyone actually cares about your success and are willing to help however they can. From management to entry level its easy to ask anyone for a hand.

It also doesn't hurt that there is a pool table, kegerator, and two XBoxs

Cons

On cloudy days its hard to see the surrounding landscape from the 22nd floor.