Ocean Properties - GREAT COMPANY | Glassdoor

"GREAT COMPANY"

I have been working at Ocean Properties full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I feel I have grown so much since taking my first steps into the doors. Management really cares about employee’s growth and do ALL they can to help one learn as much as possible about the hospitality industry. Coming to work is enjoyable when there are so many people that want to see you succeed. I started with no hospitality experience and after speaking with a manager regarding a new position that opened, have now been promoted after working six months with the company. All employees treat each other like family, no matter what your position, which makes coming to work that much better. My experience with management has only been positive—I have been asked what my goals are and have been given opportunities and tasks that benefit my ambitions. I feel very lucky to be working for such a great company that promotes within and CARES so much about their employees.

Cons

None-- If you care about your job you will succeed

Other Employee Reviews for Ocean Properties

1. "I will miss this place!"

I worked at Ocean Properties full-time

Pros

I have worked at Ocean Properties for two years and have really grown to love this company. I've been promoted three times since first starting in 2011 and I feel that the management truly cares about my growth and wants to see me succeed. The work environment is laid-back, and the managers don't breath down your neck to make sure you get your work done. I truly enjoyed going into work every day and the people I met at the hotel have certainly impacted my life and I will keep in touch with them long after I leave. This was a great place to work right out of college and I would recommend it to any recent college grads as a perfect way to get your foot in the door in the hospitality industry!

Cons

This was a great place to work.

2. "Hard Work Pays Off Anywhere"

I have been working at Ocean Properties full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growth and structure with in a very reasonable work environment. Beautiful properties with great management that teach and promote with in.

Cons

Same as any other company. If you are lazy at job don't expect to move up with in. If you just sit in your cubical or stand around all day you will not be recognized. There is a big difference from working and going to work!