Ockham Development Group - Good place to kick start your career...but may not be a good place if you want to advance in your career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ockham Development Group

"Good place to kick start your career...but may not be a good place if you want to advance in your career."

Former Employee - Senior SAS Programmer
Former Employee - Senior SAS Programmer

Pros

flexible hours, decent pay, work from home facility (although depends on the client you are working)

Cons

Not many clients so you are off one project and you may have very limited choices to find another project within, lack of communication between management and employees, some projects worked long hours for very long time (+ months) and was not allowed to charge overtime to the client however the company did not do anything about it. Point is probably they didn't negotiate properly with client on budgeted hours and so for that consultants were suffered.

Other Employee Reviews for Ockham Development Group

1. "I worked at Ockham Development Group for about a year as a Sales Support Associate."

Former Employee - Sales Support Associate in Cary, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Support Associate in Cary, NC

I worked at Ockham Development Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My manager was amazing. If you are going into the Ockham Source department you will be very pleased. There was always something new to learn and I had open communication with my manager. They offer a lot of cross training between recruiters/business development. The employees were friendly. They provide bagels every friday!

Cons

The health benefits are not the best. Not much flexibility to work from home.Usually the compensation could be better.

"Train Wreck!"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at Ockham Development Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Oncology only which is my passion! Lead CRAs and PMs are really trying very hard.

Cons

Staff resignations are daily!! There is over allocation on everyone. Lack of support from Sr. Management.

Advice to Management

Support your staff! Let bad ones leave and help good ones achieve!! Reward people, have management involvement on team issues and action when needed.