Ockham Development Group - I worked at Ockham Development Group for about a year as a Sales Support Associate. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ockham Development Group

"I worked at Ockham Development Group for about a year as a Sales Support Associate."

Former Employee - Sales Support Associate in Cary, NC
Former Employee - Sales Support Associate in Cary, NC

I worked at Ockham Development Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My manager was amazing. If you are going into the Ockham Source department you will be very pleased. There was always something new to learn and I had open communication with my manager. They offer a lot of cross training between recruiters/business development. The employees were friendly. They provide bagels every friday!

Cons

The health benefits are not the best. Not much flexibility to work from home.Usually the compensation could be better.

Other Employee Reviews for Ockham Development Group

"Train Wreck!"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at Ockham Development Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Oncology only which is my passion! Lead CRAs and PMs are really trying very hard.

Cons

Staff resignations are daily!! There is over allocation on everyone. Lack of support from Sr. Management.

Advice to Management

Support your staff! Let bad ones leave and help good ones achieve!! Reward people, have management involvement on team issues and action when needed.

"One of the worse places to work"

Current Employee - CRA in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - CRA in Cary, NC

I have been working at Ockham Development Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary, IT department support in some areas, Hr support.

Cons

Upper management does not care and does not know the daily activities of lower management. Middle Management is not capable nor educated on what a CRO is to be. Middle management not capable to retain sponsors. No initial company training, no technical support and in some areas no support at all. Chain of command a blur. Middle managers issue conflicting orders to CRAs. To many middle level managers are involved in personal issues and do not care about issues related to Ockham.

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to be involved is daily activities. Middle management is running the company out of business. Middle management focus is on personal gains and not company wide advancement. Middle management are not responsive to sponsors needs and that will sink the company fast. If this company wants to become the oncology experts they need to hire oncology experts and not hire people out of desperation.