Octapharma Plasma - Awful!!! Dangerous!!! Not managed right at all!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Octapharma Plasma

"Awful!!! Dangerous!!! Not managed right at all!!!"

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Van Nuys, CA
Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Van Nuys, CA

I have been working at Octapharma Plasma full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is not really many pros to working here but the experience.

Cons

Everything about this place is garbage. If you are not friends with management you probably not going anywhere in this company. There is no way to get noticed from anyone to advance in any way. It doesn't matter how long you work there or the experience you have if you are friends or dating management you will probably be stuck at the bottom making almost minimum wage. We all went to school. There is no raise system. And when you get your yearly observation there is no way to have a perfect score. The management is clueless in how to run this place. The pay is poor... They let anything with a heart beat come thru the doors and donate... Dangerous and unsanitary workplace and we are not compensated right. If it wasn't for me building a case against this place and my lawyer telling me to stick it out I would have already left. If anyone could help us out it would greatly be appreciated. As you can see from the reviews they are awful. I think it will be not only a help to the community and our pockets if we can expose this place of what it really is. It is an exploitation of some sorts I know it.

Advice to Management

The donors might pay your salaries but the employees move this boat. There are never quality employees here because they always leave to companies that actually care about their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Octapharma Plasma

"Worst environment ever!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at Octapharma Plasma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are on Welfare and Medicaid and need to be careful to not make too much money this is the place for you!

Cons

Everything! The inmates run the asylum. The worlds most miserable clients. Worst of the worst.

Advice to Management

Why didn't you ever leave? It might have to do with your lack of marketable skills.

2. "normal to bad"

Former Employee - Donor Floor Technician in Garland, TX
    Former Employee - Donor Floor Technician in Garland, TX

I worked at Octapharma Plasma full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great hours ,u get to see different ppl everyday

Cons

pay increase real fast plus u can get a 50 cent raise for cross training to each job