OdysseyWare - Positively impact the lives of children | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OdysseyWare

"Positively impact the lives of children"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Chandler, AZ

Pros

The people and work culture is very adaptable. My colleagues are very professional and easy going. Everyone is treated with respect. Management verbally recognizes hard work and it is discussed in meeting with other valuable members of the company. It's nice have managers appreciate your hard work and share innovative ideas.

Cons

Still a small company growing. Need to update and innovate current office/ software systems/practices around the office to be more efficient and productive in this competitive market. The current benefit package in place for permanent employees is not very competitive with other employers.

Advice to Management

Management is currently doing a good job.

Other Employee Reviews for OdysseyWare

1. "Never been HAPPIER!"

I have been working at OdysseyWare full-time

Pros

BEST WORK ENVIRONMENT! The people are great to work with and everyone is truly a team. I've never been happier than I am right now and I've been with OW for almost a year now. My boss supports me 100% and is always challenging me with something new. I plan to be with Odysseyware for many years to come, hopefully the rest of my career. Management is great, co-workers are wonderful, and people actually let you know that your hard work is needed and appreciated. I feel blessed to have found this wonderful family orientated company.

Cons

I don't have any complaints

Advice to Management

I don't really have much advice to management other than maybe more opportunities for growth within a department.

2. "Poor management and outdated product"

Pros

Amazing customer service department

A good product for credit recovery and alternative education

The people who work at the central offices are very friendly

Cons

Product has a very outdated interface and old school approach to learning..it's not engaging or competitive. They push out new courses and content like it's on a factory line but invest very little in user experience

This product is great for credit recovery programs and alternative education. It is NOT a whole school solution as much as they claim it is.

Their department restructuring and turnover is endless. Don't expect this company to invest in your career. They hire, fire, and rarely promote internally.

Advice to Management

Look at the talents of your team before you look elsewhere. Invest in your employees and stimulate their growth.