Off Lease Only - Great Opportunities and Equal Opportunities | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Opportunities and Equal Opportunities"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Off Lease Only full-time

Pros

Off Lease Only offers a variety of jobs ranging for office, customer service, and sales. They work hard to provide excellent training. Thank you Donna and Mindy. The sky is the limit for someone who is motivated to make a lot of money in sales. They are continually perfecting their business model and purchase process.

Cons

It’s not fair to list cons because a job position is either a good fit for someone or not.

Advice to Management

Some of the managers could smile a bit more, and lighten up. If you keep telling your employees to “Have FUN and SELL cars, then try looking like you are having fun too! Don and Jerry we’re my favorite managers because they both had a great sense of humor and were genuinely kind. Great traits in a leader.

Off Lease Only2019-02-02

Off Lease Only Response

March 15, 2019Training & Professional Development Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your advice! We really enjoyed having you in our training class and we were sad to see that you decided to leave. We wish you future success in your next adventure!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Off Lease Only full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits and very supporting staff

Cons

I have no cons as of now

Off Lease Only2019-03-23

Off Lease Only Response

March 25, 2019Training & Professional Development Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and rate your experience with Off Lease Only! We really appreciate the feedback!

2. "Correct the reviews are phony"

I have been working at Off Lease Only full-time for more than a year

Pros

The phony reviews are the ones stating that it's a great place to work in the great family environment. All lies.

Cons

Everything about the place nobody's happy in any position except for the people at the top running the place.

Advice to Management

For once try to treat your employees with respect, show them that you care. As far as the HR department there is none.

Off Lease Only2019-06-13

Discover more reviews about Off Lease Only.