Office Angels - Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels

"Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions"

Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent in Lincoln, England (UK)
Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent in Lincoln, England (UK)

Pros

The recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

Cons

Few significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

Advice to Management

I had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Other Employee Reviews for Office Angels

"Good for work in between jobs"

Pros

It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

Cons

After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

Advice to Management

On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

2. "Friendly and very professional"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Office Administrator in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Office Angels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked for Office Angels for about 2 months full time for one of their clients. The recruiters were always very friendly and professional. I felt appreciated and respected. I've even received some little gift and flowers as being nominated as the temp of the month! I thought it's really special for an agency to do that. I would recommend this agency to anyone. Especially the London Victoria branch. The ladies working there are absolutely lovely!

Cons

I had to wait for about a month until I got an offer from them, but it was definitely worth it!