Office Angels - One of the best employers I've had in a long time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels

"One of the best employers I've had in a long time"

Former Employee - Nhs File Clerk in Southampton, England (UK)
Former Employee - Nhs File Clerk in Southampton, England (UK)

I worked at Office Angels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Office take placing you in the best environment that matches your skills and experience not only was I placed in a fast paced office with little responsibility I was still given every opportunity to move up and train within the placement I was given and eventually was taken on full time and placed on a permanent contract and progressed to the top of skills base with out them I would still be stuck in a dead end job that was I not happy with and only stayed there cause it was easy.

Cons

I've never found anything that the staff aren't willing to help you with and cant list any bad points about my time with office angels there were always there to lend a hand with any issue that I was having personally or professionally.

Advice to Management

the staff based in Southampton should be rewarded for there great efforts and lengths they go to to place an applicant in a role that suits there needs and hours they work so hard to make sure there that they can get to and work in an a supportive environment if I was ever out of work I would gladly walk in and resign

Other Employee Reviews for Office Angels