Office Depot - N/A | Glassdoor

"N/A"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

The company promotes from within and diversity is strength. Advancement opportunity. Pay for performance is also a real strength of the company, which awards the employee for a job well done.

Cons

I have to say after working for Office Depot for 17 years now, I have never seen a down side to be working for Office Depot. I quit a grocery company that I could write a book about and not on the positive side, but Office Depot has been the best company in retail as far as I am concerned.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing now. I have all the confidence in the world that Office Depot is doing all the right things now to be number #1.

Other Employee Reviews for Office Depot

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Competitive and rewarding company that values its people!

Cons

They expect you to be your best and not everyone can handle this type of expectation! Office Depot holds its people and its leadership accountable!

Advice to Management

Major win in the convergence of Retail Division and Business Service Divisions! Office Depot is a company that is true to its Core Values..... Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Accountabiltiy and Customer Focus!

2. "Office Depot"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

Promotions within company, Fair salaries, Customer Service driven, Fair scheduling practices, Bonus/commision programs for all assoicates including management, long term advancement opportunites.

Cons

I have been here with OD for alomost 15 years and had no long term issues. I have been retail over 25 years and previous employer was not as compelling to work for.

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing. We are a great place to work for and we have a great shopping enviroment for our customers.