Office of Health, Safety and Security - Hss Branch Manager | Glassdoor

"Hss Branch Manager"

Current Employee - Branch Manager
Current Employee - Branch Manager

Pros

HSS always aims to provide the customer with the best quality hire equipment available which results in my job being easier compared to that of branch managers at rival companies.

Cons

HSS can be slow to spot development potential in employees due to the hierarchial management system. Some managers feel threatened if they highlight people with potential

Advice to Management

Invest more in mystery shoppers as I think it would improve the service given. This would also i believe lead to best branch managers being flagged up.

Other Employee Reviews for Office of Health, Safety and Security

1. "A Great Place To Build Your Resume"

Current Employee - Behavioral Security Tech in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Behavioral Security Tech in Denver, CO

I have been working at Office of Health, Safety and Security full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to make your own schedule. Which, when you are working with 12 hour shifts means you can take off 7 days in a row and not miss anything from your paycheck. Great place for new graduates to build a resume, and will work around a school schedule.

Cons

Very little room to move up. I maxed out my raises and promotions in 6 months. I am now making 14.50.

2. "Nice people, decent pay and benefits"

Current Employee - Field Service in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Field Service in Denver, CO

Pros

The people I work with are good and seem to care. The management is nice. If you work hard there seems to be a chance for advancement.

Cons

A lot of disorganization. The management does not follow through with what they say. I have not had a review or pay raise that I was promised.

Advice to Management

When things are said or promised you need to follow through with your word. Need to invest in tools and training more if you want business to grow.