Ogilvy & Mather - It was engaging, stimulating and satisfying. I absolutely loved my stint at Ogilvy! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

"It was engaging, stimulating and satisfying. I absolutely loved my stint at Ogilvy!"

Current Employee - Head of Human Resources in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Head of Human Resources in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Ogilvy & Mather full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Provides great opportunity to work with brilliant, creative minds. There is never a dull moment. Also offers an array of training and development opportunities.

Cons

At times it can get a bit political.

Advice to Management

It may help to have better internal communication channels to avoid unwanted employee chatter.

Other Employee Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

1. "The Harvard of agencies. A place for thinkers!"

I have been working at Ogilvy & Mather full-time

Pros

The smartest agency filled with very proactive staff. Friendly, knowledgeable and more collaborative than most other agencies. The agency is trying to pivot to become more nimble while increasing its expertise in the area of digital. More creative content production seems to be growing in the agency.

Cons

Very top-heavy and political. Things can take awhile to happen to the detriment of the clients. Many of the most senior staff make way too much compensation and are outdated in their skill set. The agency needs a younger vibe in this area with people who understand how to market in a mobile consumer world and flexible in being to evolve.

2. "Favorite internship experience!"

Former Intern - Intern in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Former Intern - Intern in Taipei (Taiwan)

I worked at Ogilvy & Mather as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are extremely friendly and are eager to be your mentors. They take the time to explain to you and try their best to provide you with the best learning experience possible.

Cons

As with any PR job, the work hours are insane and overwhelming. People who work there full-time always come to work early and never get off on time!