Oki Golf - nice place to work | Glassdoor

"nice place to work"

I worked at Oki Golf full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

provide continual training & support

Cons

training can be repetitive and too much time spent reporting on the same thing in several different ways

Other Employee Reviews for Oki Golf

1. "No care for employees."

Pros

You may have job security... Upper management will tell you what you want to hear to hire you if they want you, yet they cannot fulfill any offers. It becomes annoying overtime.

Cons

Pay is below average, budgets are continually reduced while crooked accounting makes you feel as though you can never succeed. They have the attitude as though upper management is better than everyone else in the company. Unfortunately they fall short in running a company correctly. Upper management is very disconnected from reality and shoves it in your face by making comments that are inappropriate to motivate people.

Advice to Management

Get an accounting consulting to come in and fix the poor accounting work. Actually care about your employees and try to keep good people in place. Leave the ego at the door.

2. "Working at Hawks Prairie"

Former Employee - Greenskeeper in Lacey, WA
    Former Employee - Greenskeeper in Lacey, WA

I worked at Oki Golf part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good management after previous superintendent was replaced. Reasonable work schedule 12 days with 40 hrs each week; however, if you are really reliable tread carefully because you could get pulled for a lot of overtime which is good unless you have many responsibilities in your life. There were plenty of amazing sunrises I got to catch though since work usually started at 0445 - 1400. (4:45AM-2PM)

Cons

Being the only reliable person you can get pulled for a lot of overtime including extra days of work. I pulled a month and a week straight of working without a break which was just the two days I normally have off every twelve days. During that time I was easily pulling about 60+ hr work weeks