Okta - Great atmosphere, great people | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Okta

"Great atmosphere, great people"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in San Francisco, CA
Current Intern - Marketing Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

great atmosphere, great, young people. Exciting start up with a lot of potential to grow and make $$$

Cons

not enough open positions and some people are a little too distracted for upper management

Aug 26, 2014 – Lead Recruiter

We continue to grow rapidly, and have been successful in filling open positions that are supported by the business plan with strong internal and external candidates. Please alert your manager if... More

Other Employee Reviews for Okta

"Okta Rocks!!"

I have been working at Okta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work and an awesome opportunity to be a part of. Great team. Rapidly growing company with multiple growth opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes long hours and heavy work load. Growing pains of a small company, as processes are developed and rolled out.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the best people. Don't relax standards to meet hiring goals.

Aug 26, 2014 – Lead Recruiter

We will always maintain a high hiring bar, as we know our people are our greatest asset!

"Okta is the place to be!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Okta is the greatest. We have an open work space to encourage a collaborative environment. There is a lounge on each floor with standing desks, bean bags, and sofas to change it up. We get catered lunches Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and the food is quite tasty. Happy hours every few weeks, a running group, a pickup basketball group, we have it all! Outside of the "perks" our company is build around amazing people. The executives answer any question at our weekly company-wide meeting and make time to build strong relationships with every employee from every level. Everyone who is hired here is kind and smart (and many are funny). Lots of room for growth. I could not be happier here!!!

Cons

The only con that I can really think of is that our 401K is not matched (yet). This is a perk I have not yet had at any of my jobs, and I would like to see this happen eventually here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. The people-centric culture here is what makes this company great!

Aug 26, 2014 – Lead Recruiter

We are delighted to hear you are happy at Okta. We do review our compensation and benefits packages annually to ensure we are competitive, and will evaluate a 401k match in our next cycle.