KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Aug 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice pay and rewarding for the job

Cons

Work life balance, sometimes high expectations

1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee

cleaning

Aug 22, 2022 - TOP ACCOUNT MANEGER
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun place to go to work

Cons

not fun to work with the team

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Job with Flexibility

Jul 25, 2022 - Brand Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership within my store is very nice There is flexibility in your schedule if you need time off or need to work certain times/days. Job is fairly easy to learn. There is a lot of information but the systems they have in place are very helpful I love the app that is used where our shifts are posted. The ability to trade or see if someone can pick up your shift if needed is great. 50% discount is great and can use at sister stores. ( The downside of this is it's not able to be used on everyday magic items and it seems like more of the store inventory is being filled with these items ).

Cons

There is a huge push to get customers to sign up for their credit cards. I don't feel that so much emphasis should be placed on a store for credit cards. Almost all of our handheld device scanners work. Leaders have said they have told higher-ups we need new ones and have yet to get any. Not having a scanner that works decreases the productivity of employees. It takes more time to input style numbers manually than scanning and when you are doing markdowns or trying to find things for customers, efficiency and time is everything. Communication could be better but it's not horrible. Hours can be scarce.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Old Navy.

Old Navy Careers

Cover image for Old Navy

Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been...More

• Diversity