Old Republic Home Protection - This is a great company to work for. I wish now that I had never left Old Republic!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Old Republic Home Protection

"This is a great company to work for. I wish now that I had never left Old Republic!!"

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Old Republic Home Protection full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great pay...base and commission. Great benefits & bonuses. The staff is very supportative and everyone works together as a team to make this such a great company. Employess do not usually leave this company...

Cons

The Vice President likes to Micro Manage....

Advice to Management

The self yearly evaluation should be done away with. It is a waste of time.

Other Employee Reviews for Old Republic Home Protection

1. "ORHP REVIEW"

Former Employee - Service Authorization Agent in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Service Authorization Agent in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Old Republic Home Protection (More than a year)

Pros

ORHP is great in their training process, even as a temp employee you are provided with all the tools to operate in the home warranty industry with customer service being a top focus.

Cons

This company, as in any other, is need based and with that they utilize temporary employees in majority to operate leaving limited opportunity for permanent employment.

2. "Too many chefs in one pot."

Current Employee - Authorizaton Agent in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Authorizaton Agent in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hours are good. Close to plenty of lunch options. The bus runs fraud fly. They pay for a shuttle if you park in the Bishop Ranch Garage.

Cons

Employees lack accountability. Management is spotty at best, no accountability. Employee theft is an issue. Not enough parking for employees. Management would rather you get the client off the phone than actually service them. Plan holders DO NOT read their plans so they have unrealistic expectations of their plan coverage. Promotions/growth are 100% political and do not have anything to do with actual performance. Hood attitude.

Advice to Management

Pay the people who control the money/plan payment better. Listen to your employees. Promote the people who do their job well and actually WORK instead of the people who are all talk and no action.