Old Republic - They really are "People Helping People" in all aspects of the company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Old Republic

"They really are "People Helping People" in all aspects of the company."

Current Employee - Marketing in San Ramon, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in San Ramon, CA

Pros

The people!! There is a high level of commitment to individual and company success that shows in the decisions made and actions taken.

Cons

Knowing that there may be times when a plan holder will be disappointed because we don't cover "everything". Many plan holders have not read the plan and do not know what items are covered, so become frustrated when something they felt should be covered is clearly listed as a not covered item.

Advice to Management

Share more information. When everyone knows the goals and challenges, they can become involved in solutions and strategies.

Other Employee Reviews for Old Republic

1. "Authorization"

I have been working at Old Republic full-time

Pros

They show appreciation to their employees

Cons

The downside is that when you work in Authorzations it seems like your not worth anything to the company you get treated like a child

Advice to Management

Bump up the pay to reflect the work, making less than 20 is crazy

2. "Great Company"

I worked at Old Republic full-time

Pros

I worked with and then for ORTC over a period of ten years. I found them to be ethical and fair to both work with and for.

Cons

I felt their needed to be more team building and shared company culture through out all of the departments. I think things would flow better creating a company culture as opposed to a department culture.

Advice to Management

As stated in the cons; I would recommend creating a company vibe and culture to stay both relevant in the industry and the structure of the company.