Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - Quickly advancing | Glassdoor
  1. "Quickly advancing"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet

Pros

Can quickly advance with the company. Good benefits, PTO builds quickly. Great programs to help you move up with company.

Cons

Company sometimes seems to push unreasonably hard to get task done in a very short time span. Stores have a large turnover rate.

Advice to Management

A lot of things seem to have changed since the company changed from a family owned business to corp owned. We see the stress you are under but remember that most of your employees are working hard to do the best they can. Sometimes all the demands put on employees are unreasonable.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2016-07-17

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - CSA in Florence, KY

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff truly is a team, and management really does look after employees. Twenty percent employee discount helps out a lot! They also hire above minimum wage, which is really helpful.

Cons

It's tough to make full time, as it seems to be based solely on seniority, not a combination of seniority and who works hardest. I plan to stick around awhile, though!

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-03-27
  2. "No head line"

Former Employee - Stocker

I worked at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time

Pros

There was friendly employee s that I worked with

Cons

If someone didn't show up, I would have to do their work by myself, while doing my work and helping others with their jobs. They only had me working sometimes 2 maybe even 1 day a week

Advice to Management

Don't hire so many people where you have to cut their hours down to 2 days out of a 7 day week

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.