Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - Customers are rude, but the store is small enough to get to know your coworkers. Which improves the work enviroment. | Glassdoor

"Customers are rude, but the store is small enough to get to know your coworkers. Which improves the work enviroment."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Gloucester, VA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

My Store Manager is great, 20% off already cheap stuff, and flexible schedule.

Cons

Usually understaffed, constant theft, No set jobs.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2018-10-15
  1. "Great Environment!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started at Ollies corporate office a little over one month ago. It's been a really great experience so far. Upper management is very helpful and they want to see you succeed. Everyone is willing to answer your questions. There is no disconnect between executives and regular employees which is really awesome. Executives are really easy to have conversation with. Very ethical work environment, great benefits,... and 20% employee discount on already cheap stuff, 1 hour lunch, and 2 personal days/year!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees to succeed and work hard. Doing a great job.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-02-18
  2. "Cluttered, crazy mess of a storei"

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in State College, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get 20% off and they do have decent stuff to buy and real name brands. My shifts were about 36 hours which is full time and I never had to be there super early.

Cons

The inside is just cluttered with way too much merchandise. You have product hidden behind other product. Working there you have more clutter with your U boats in the aisles blocking customers cramming more and more merchandise into the shelves.

Advice to Management

You need to remove the rude and disrespectful management.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.