Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - Great and fun place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great and fun place to work"

Current Employee - Cashiering in Albertville, AL

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working at Ollie's! The have a great team in management and throughout the store, plus the customers are great!

Cons

The pay could be better More hours

Advice to Management

None. I have no complaints about the management at my location.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-04-05

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - CSA in Florence, KY

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff truly is a team, and management really does look after employees. Twenty percent employee discount helps out a lot! They also hire above minimum wage, which is really helpful.

Cons

It's tough to make full time, as it seems to be based solely on seniority, not a combination of seniority and who works hardest. I plan to stick around awhile, though!

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-03-27
  2. "Ollie's is good for a first job type deal"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

easy work for the job being performed, coworkers are sincere and helpful, some of management is approachable, some room for advancement within the store

Cons

hours are not there for someone who is willing to work, schedule is hardly out on time, communication is not there between management most times, drama! hours are not distributed evenly sometimes.

Advice to Management

hire more people who are willing to come to work every single day and do their best!

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.