Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - Needs some work | Glassdoor
  1. "Needs some work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly working enviroment and I love working there. However, depending on who is the manager, may give different working environments. They are very flexible with hours and will try to work with your schedule.

Cons

Miscommunication between from management about certain deals that have to be done through the cashier.

Advice to Management

communicate new items becoming on sale, stick to company policy

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-04-21
  1. "Great Environment!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started at Ollies corporate office a little over one month ago. It's been a really great experience so far. Upper management is very helpful and they want to see you succeed. Everyone is willing to answer your questions. There is no disconnect between executives and regular employees which is really awesome. Executives are really easy to have conversation with. Very ethical work environment, great benefits, and...

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees to succeed and work hard. Doing a great job.

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-02-18
  2. "Ollie's is good for a first job type deal"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet part-time for less than a year

Pros

easy work for the job being performed, coworkers are sincere and helpful, some of management is approachable, some room for advancement within the store

Cons

hours are not there for someone who is willing to work, schedule is hardly out on time, communication is not there between management most times, drama! hours are not distributed evenly sometimes.

Advice to Management

hire more people who are willing to come to work every single day and do their best!

Ollie’s Bargain Outlet2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.